Sunday, October 17, 2010

Acorn Punch Art - PPA64


I cased the acorn from a fellow stamper named Frenchie (http://www.frenchiestamps.com/) and just simplified it since i didnt have any linen thread to make hair and a bow.
The acorn is made with the ornament punch and the top is from the lg oval - punch it out then move punch up on the cut out and punch out the hat
I also used the log cabin smooch spritz on the creamy caramelbackground
I used mellow moss for the base of the card -sorry it looks way better in person than it does on camera
I also used the pumpkin pie brad from the glimmer brads in the holiday mini
Hope u enjoy this cute fall card

1 comment:

  1. If that isn't the cutest acorn I have see!! Such an adorable card. Thanks again for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts!!

    ReplyDelete