Sunday, October 24, 2010

PPA #21 - Male Christmas Card





I created this card for The Paper Players Challnge.  I wanted to try this color combe for a while (I used choc chip, night of navy and whisper white.
The navy background with the white squares is a piece of dsp from the presto patterns Specialty dsp that i brayed with night of navy ink.
The snowflake i embossed the Simple Snowflake stamp in white on navy cs and punched out with the snowflake punch.  To the center I added a 5/16 choc chip brad and attached to a piece of white cs
The sentiment is from the Teeny tiny wishes and punched out with a large oval punch.  I then punched out a lg oval from choc chip and night of navy cardstock and cut them in half and layered them onto the sides. I attached the shite oval using dimensionals.
I used 3/4" choc chip ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Love how you embossed the snowflake on dark cardstock and then punched it out! Too clever! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete